visual inheritance: overriding OnError then display to master or c

Guest

Hello,

I have an ASP.NET website that I built in .NET 2.0. I created a partial
class that inherits from the System.Web.UI.Page that I will call SpecialPage
for purposes of this discussion.

One reason that I did this is to add global error logging to my app. I
overrode the OnError method and log errors using a logging framework. there
are other reasons too, but I'll spare you ;-)

My site is built using Master Pages and Content Pages. Most of the content
pages in my site inherit from this SpecialPage.

Is there a way to hook up events at the content page level or master page
level that can receive error details and render them into a control (as in a
label) that resides on the master page (or content page)?

Thanks for your insight,

Josh Blair
HydraForce, Inc.