    ..how can i achieve this through VHDL representation.i don't want the
    datas to be in fully changed condition ,some of the datas may
    change.suggest me some thing

    bharathi, Feb 26, 2004

  2. bharathi

    kwaj Guest

    matlab has a utility which allows you to manipulate VHDL code and its
    corresponding data. You could use that utility/function to generate data
    with random noise added to it (I would suggest a Rayleigh based number
    generator) and use it to test the functionality of your decoder.

    kwaj, Feb 26, 2004

  3. bharathi

    raman

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    HI I AM DOING MY PROJECT I NEED VITERBI DECODER VHDL/VERILOG CODE FOR IMPLEMENTING BPSK DEMODULATOR VERY URGENTLY CAN U MAIL ME PLZ SUBMISSION DATE IS NOV 10TH I AM STUCK UP ,I AM IN BADLY NEED OF IT PLZ HELP ME OUT BY MAILING ALL THE CODE RELATED TO VITERBI DECODER TO THIS EMAIL or

    raman, Oct 31, 2006