Voice regonizer

Patrick Boulay

Does anyone know if it exists a Java lib for voice regonizer who can
record voice and give me a text of what I recorded?

Patrick

dar7yl

Patrick Boulay said:
Does anyone know if it exists a Java lib for voice regonizer who can
record voice and give me a text of what I recorded?

Do you mean a voice recognizer?

A regionizer would probably change the accent of the speaker :)

The big guys (Bell Labs, AT&T, IBM) are still working on the problem,
although there are a few almost passable systems out there (IBM's ViaVoice
for instance)

Any apps available today would probably be a native windoze app,
which you would have to interface through JNI.

Your best bet would be to google it.

regards,
Dar7yl