VoiceXML Simulators Interpreters Validators etc

Discussion in 'XML' started by mu.asif@gmail.com, Nov 25, 2005.

  1. Guest

    VoiceXML Simulators Interpreters Validators etc

    If you can tell me about any other good VoiceXML simulators without
    using any hardware than a Desktop PC I will be thankful to him.

    I have used a VoiceXML interpreter software namely Optimtalk
    http://www.optimsys.cz I am facing this problem if anyone can help me
    in this regard I will be very happy and thankful to him.

    1. I have written a vxml document and trying to interpret it via
    Optimtalk.
    2. I am using grxml inline grammar
    3. The file is as this

    <?xml version="1.0"?>
    <vxml version = "2.0" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/vxml">

    <form>
    <field name="F_1">
    <prompt>
    What is my name, biz nitch?
    </prompt>

    <grammar xml:lang="en-US" root = "TOPLEVEL">

    <rule id="TOPLEVEL" scope="public">
    <item>

    <!-- FIRST NAME RETURN -->
    <item repeat="0-1">
    <ruleref uri="#FIRSTNAME"/>
    <tag>assign(a $return)</tag>
    </item>

    <!-- MIDDLE NAME RETURN -->
    <item repeat="0-1">
    <ruleref uri="#MIDDLENAME"/>
    <tag>assign(b $return)</tag>
    </item>

    <!-- LAST NAME RETURN -->
    <ruleref uri="#LASTNAME"/>
    <tag>assign(c $return)</tag>
    </item>

    <!-- TOP LEVEL RETURN -->
    <tag><![CDATA[ <F_1 (strcat($a strcat($b $c)))> ]]>
    </tag>

    </rule>

    <rule id="FIRSTNAME" scope="public">
    <one-of>
    <item> matthew
    <tag> return ("matthew ") </tag>
    </item>
    <item> dee
    <tag> return ("dee ") </tag>
    </item>
    <item> jon
    <tag> return ("jon ") </tag>
    </item>
    <item> george
    <tag> return ("george ") </tag>
    </item>
    <item> billy
    <tag> return ("billy ") </tag>
    </item>
    </one-of>
    </rule>

    <rule id="MIDDLENAME" scope="public">
    <one-of>
    <item> warren
    <tag> return ("warren ") </tag>
    </item>
    <item> dee
    <tag> return ("dee ") </tag>
    </item>
    <item> bon
    <tag>return ("bon ") </tag>
    </item>
    <item> double ya
    <tag> return ("w ") </tag>
    </item>
    <item> dee
    <tag> return ("dee ") </tag>
    </item>
    </one-of>
    </rule>

    <rule id="LASTNAME" scope="public">
    <one-of>
    <item> henry
    <tag> return ("henry ") </tag>
    </item>
    <item> ramone
    <tag> return ("dee ") </tag>
    </item>
    <item> jovi
    <tag> return ("jovi ") </tag>
    </item>
    <item> bush
    <tag> return ("bush ") </tag>
    </item>
    <item> williams
    <tag> return ("williams ") </tag>
    </item>
    </one-of>
    </rule>
    </grammar>
    <filled>
    <prompt>
    You said that yo daddy is <value expr="F_1"/>.
    </prompt>
    </filled>
    </field>
    </form>
    </vxml>

    4. I am using the following command which is giving error as given
    below

    C:\Data\Softwares\Development
    Tools\VoiceXML\OptimTalk\bin>ot_vxml_interpreter.e
    xe C:\Data\apps\Development\vxml\MyJsp.vxml

    OptimTalk VoiceXML interpreter (version 1.0)
    ==============================
    Copyright (c) 2004-2005 OptimSys Ltd, Czech Republic
    http://www.optimsys.cz

    Interpreting VoiceXML document
    file:/C:/Data/apps/Development/vxml/MyJsp.vxml

    Unhandled error event named 'error.badfetch' occured. The
    interpretation cannot
    continue.
    The following message was associated with the event:
    document 'file:/C:/Data/apps/Development/vxml/MyJsp.vxml', line 9;
    Cannot load
    grammar 'memory:__internal_4' since an error occured in call to SRGS
    grammar parser. SRGS grammar parser reports: Cannot initialize XML
    document since an error occured in call to XML parser. XML parser
    reports: line 22, column 7; Invalid first character of
    attribute name

    C:\Data\Softwares\Development Tools\VoiceXML\OptimTalk\bin>
    , Nov 25, 2005