VP ASP

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Ray at, Dec 16, 2003.

  1. Ray at

    Ray at Guest

    Adding e-mail functionality is pretty straight forward for one who is a
    programmer. Since you are not a programmer, I see your only choice to be
    that you pay for the full version of this product that does include that
    functionality. Either that, or hire a programmer to add the functionality
    for you.

    Ray at work

    "Paulo Almeida" <> wrote in message
    > I´m using vp asp cart, the free version, since they allow us to change the
    > script and in the free version the e-mail notification is not possible i
    > would like to know if someone know how to turn it on or how to include a
    > script that can allow the cart to send a e-mail with the confirmation of

    the

    Paulo Almeida, Dec 16, 2003

  3. Ray at

    vineet Guest

    Hi Paulo.. you can do it in this way.. well asp cart must
    be returning you status of order atleast..that is what i
    assume..say it must be returning you status of order like
    if order has failed or confirmed and confirmation
    number..right.. so save those two in session variables and
    redirect to some other page or in same page use CDO
    (collaboration Data objects) object to send the mail..CDO
    is free with ASP

    vineet, Dec 16, 2003