Vp of Software Engineering

Discussion in 'Java' started by gamingkrib, Feb 6, 2008.

  1. gamingkrib

    gamingkrib Guest

    We, a few ex Columbia University, Microsoft, and Google Employee's
    (and others) are developing a software and hardware solution for
    children,
    educators and parents. Our goal is to increase education to
    children/students, while decreasing video games / PC games / online
    games and website visits / cell phone activity usage. This will be
    behavior modification approach to the learning experience, for
    children between the ages of five and eighteen. Parents and
    educators
    will now have a tool that encourages learning and creative problem
    solving by motivating their children to earn game / play time /
    phone
    time.
    Parents and educators will
    also have a way to control their child's/students obsession.

    We will be able to now limit and/or block the amount of time played
    with video
    games / PC games / online activities, installing a propriety
    education
    portal (similar to linking to Wiki portal) and/or linking to the
    school systems curriculum, which advances game play / online time /
    phone time with successful completion of correctly answered
    questions,
    and learning modules, changing content each day and time allotted
    for
    continued game play. We are also creating games...

    The game or online use will be blocked, using the form of a
    software/hardware solution, until successful completion of tasks. We
    are not only providing a service, but have created several win-win
    scenarios. The child/student attention is now divided between
    leisure
    activity and learning transferable marketable skills through
    knowledge
    building by answering questions requiring creative problem solving
    while blocking online use/pc and game consoles. Children or students
    now have double the benefit since the education portals will shape
    behavior to help them reach both their short term goals through
    earning game time and long terms goals of employment or being
    productive members of society.

    If you're interested in working with us, please email us. We are
    working in:
    > - JSP/Servlet
    > - Flex/Flash
    > - Spring Framework
    > - J2EE
    > - mySQL

    And other open source.
    * This endeavor will be profitable for you; we
    only will have a team of 12-15. We will be testing our modules soon.
    My Uncle Michael Vitelli is the SVP of Best Buy, and we have top
    marketing members from Google, schools and sales growing the company.

    You will have to join a Google group to collaborate, we all work
    regular Jobs -this currently is a part time endeavore.

    Thank you for your time.
    Please send contact info via our webpage w/ a brief description of
    exp. Then you will be asked for a cv, if chosen. No offshore firms,
    no H1B...

    Regards,

    Michael Vitelli
    www.gamingkrib.com