VS 2005 and Javascript Resize event?

Mark

Hi,

I am using VS 2005 and have a simple page, whose layout will be defined by
javascript in the BODY elements onresize event. The problem I have is that
the onresize event seems to have been depreciated.

For instance I cannot do

Nor can I do

<script.....
window.onresize = .....
</script>

Any help much appreciated...

Mark

Bruce Barker

its a browser event and has nothing to do with vs2005. it renders the
attribute and works fine for me. you must have another problem.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)