VS 2005 Dual Listbox Control - Newbie HELP!!!

Tom

Hello all,

I'm attempting to build a web for selection of a main set and a subset and
running into challenges. I gotta be doing something slightly stupid

I have an initial listbox that is statically populated at execution.
Selecting any of the items in listbox1 populates listbox2 from a database
through listbox1.selectedIndexChanged. autoPostBack is True. Everything runs
fine. As I select different values in listbox1, listbox2 refreshes and a
label is updated with the count of items in listbox2 for testing purposes

When I attempt to select anything in listbox2 and utilize
..selectedIndexChanged with listbox2.autopostback = true I get a null
exception. debugging shows that listbox2.items.count to be the same value as
when the form loaded rather than the values that were refreshed with changes
to the value in listbox1. Looking at listbox.items.value(n) shows the
initial data values as well.

Thanks for any help/direction that can be supplied.

Tom