VS2005 formatting tables incorrect

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by tshad, Sep 24, 2007.

  1. tshad

    tshad Guest

    I have created a table with 2 columns.

    In column 1, I have text and column 2 I have controls.

    The problem is that the text is not being displayed correctly. For example
    I have:

    column 1 column 2
    Monthly investment Textbox
    Annual interest rate Textbox
    Number of years Textbox

    displays as in the Design View:

    Monthly Textbox
    investment
    Annual Textbox
    Interest
    rate
    Number Textbox
    of years

    I can play around with the sizes and sometimes the text will line up
    correct, but later after making changes - it reverts to the above display.

    This was one of the reasons I decided to use Dreamweaver in place of VS 2003
    ( which was terrible at design). I was told 2005 was better. But why is
    this happing?

    Thanks,

    Tom

    tshad, Sep 24, 2007