Wanna make some dough? I need some FO docs created.

Discussion in 'XML' started by Holmes!, Apr 1, 2005.

  1. Holmes!

    Holmes! Guest

    Hey, y'all.

    I've got some XSL files I need to fomat for PDF creation.
    Unfortunately, I'm on the steep side of the learning curve, and I'm
    workin' under a deadline. It's only 20 pages long, and hell, even if
    someone could do the first couple or three, we could work with those to
    create the rest.

    I can give you an XML file with some data to render against, and the
    XSL/HTML for the display version of these docs. Formatting is very
    important to us, so we need FO files that'll generate some clean PDFs
    that adhere to our templates exactly.

    I'm pretty sure that this'd be a snap for someone with some experience
    in coding FO docs. So if you wanna be well-compensated for a couple of
    hours work, lemme know.

    My email address is

    mike
    (at)
    beyondbelief72
    (dot)
    com

    Holmes!, Apr 1, 2005

  2. Holmes!

    Guest

    What's FO docs though? Can you give me some example?

    , Apr 2, 2005

  3. () wrote:
    : What's FO docs though? Can you give me some example?

    I assume he wants to use XSL-FO to format his source documents as PDF
    files.

    So "FO docs" is presumably an informal term that refers to any of the
    files (i.e. documents) that are written or produced as part of that
    process.

    --

    This space not for rent.

    Malcolm Dew-Jones, Apr 2, 2005