    Kevin Cline Guest

    I want to do some really low-level screen scraping. Is there any
    module that will read the pixels from a Microsoft Windows window?
    Kevin Cline, Jul 25, 2004

  2. Kevin Cline

    Bob Walton Guest

    Bob Walton, Jul 25, 2004

  3. Kevin Cline

    Bart Lateur Guest

    Kevin Cline wrote:

    >I want to do some really low-level screen scraping. Is there any
    >module that will read the pixels from a Microsoft Windows window?

    If all else faiuls, look into the Windows API. Win32::API is the
    canonical module to interface to it.

    Just stay away from the "new interface" for this module. Though it looks
    appealing, I've had nothing but trouble with it (crashes).

    --
    Bart.
    Bart Lateur, Jul 26, 2004
  4. Kevin Cline

    Kevin Cline Guest

    Bart Lateur <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Kevin Cline wrote:
    >
    > >I want to do some really low-level screen scraping. Is there any
    > >module that will read the pixels from a Microsoft Windows window?

    > If all else faiuls, look into the Windows API. Win32::API is the
    > canonical module to interface to it.

    Thanks, all else did fail. I'll take a look there and see if I can
    figure anything out. If I do, then I'll submit it to CPAN.
    Kevin Cline, Aug 2, 2004