#include<stdio.h>
struct s{
int x;
struct s* nxt;

};

void f(struct s* pt)
{
malloc(sizeof(struct s));

Why i get warrning when i'am trying to compile it sth like:
Incompatible implicit declaration of build-in function 'malloc'
??

osmium

Shahariar said:
I'm a student of CEE of IUT.
See this programme....

#include<stdio.h>
struct s{
int x;
struct s* nxt;

};

void f(struct s* pt)
{
malloc(sizeof(struct s));

Why i get warrning when i'am trying to compile it sth like:
Incompatible implicit declaration of build-in function 'malloc'

That's the first question I have seen from you that indicated you might
possibly be a real student with real questions, rather than an experiment in
artificial intelligence conducted by you and your imaginary classmates. You
have been posting for weeks and there has been no sign of a single response
from you. It is terribly rude to ask a question and then ignore answers
intended to be helpful. If you hope for any significant help, step 1 is to
get some manners. You can and should acknowledge the answers which attempt
to help.

Seebs

That's the first question I have seen from you that indicated you might
possibly be a real student with real questions, rather than an experiment in
artificial intelligence conducted by you and your imaginary classmates. You
have been posting for weeks and there has been no sign of a single response
from you. It is terribly rude to ask a question and then ignore answers
intended to be helpful. If you hope for any significant help, step 1 is to
get some manners. You can and should acknowledge the answers which attempt
to help.

Exactly.

From what I've seen so far, if I ever see IUT on a resume, I should toss
that resume out immediately. I've seen no evidence that the students there
are even trying to learn, or willing to treat other people with even the most
basic courtesy.

Someone who's disrespectful of others *while asking them for favors* is not
going to be a good fit for any kind of job that involves other humans.

-s

Willem

Seebs wrote:
) From what I've seen so far, if I ever see IUT on a resume, I should toss
) that resume out immediately. <snip>

Which is why most people here think it a lot more likely that this is some
troll trying to give IUT a bad name.

That, and the way that all the questions look alike of course.

SaSW, Willem
drugged or something..
#EOT

Seebs

Seebs wrote:
) From what I've seen so far, if I ever see IUT on a resume, I should toss
) that resume out immediately. <snip>
Which is why most people here think it a lot more likely that this is some
troll trying to give IUT a bad name.

Could be, but to be fair, the troll does seem to be posting from IUT.
That, and the way that all the questions look alike of course.

They're alike in a way very much like what you'd get if this were the
world's stupidest class assignment.

That said: I wrote IUT to ask, and they didn't write back. Even a simple
"we have no idea" or even "screw you, we think it's a good exercise", I could
respect, but failing to respond at all is, IMHO, very discourteous. I have
formed a negative impression of the institution itself, not just the students.

-s