    Please support me with the right suggestion...
    Thanx to all who want help me
    Claudio

    Claudio, Sep 7, 2004

  2. Claudio

    Mark Parnell Guest

    On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 22:13:11 GMT, Claudio <> declared in alt.html:

    http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au

    Mark Parnell, Sep 7, 2004

  3. Claudio

    Toby Inkster Guest

    Mark Parnell wrote:

    > On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 22:13:11 GMT, Claudio <> declared in alt.html:
    >
    >> address me to a good and detailed documentation where to find every elements
    >> like buttons, checkboxes, common boxes and so on with their respectives
    >> properties (e.g position color dimension...and don't know what more)

    > http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/

    See also XForms:
    http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/REC-xforms-20031014/

    Though not widely implemented now, this will probably form the basis for
    forms in future generations of browsers.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

    Toby Inkster, Sep 8, 2004
  4. Claudio

    Claudio Guest

    Thanx a lot both fellow...:)
    very useful

    Claudio, Sep 8, 2004
  5. Claudio

    Andy Dingley Guest

    On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 22:13:11 GMT, "Claudio" <> wrote:

    >Please support me with the right suggestion...

    I'd take a look at Java Swing - copy what that does. For one thing,
    you should address the question of how to map in and out of your
    system and into Swing.

    Or how about the Jambalaya stuff on the Protege project (look at
    Stanford.edu) ? I think they've already done this.

    Andy Dingley, Sep 9, 2004
  6. Claudio

    Claudio Guest

    > I'd take a look at Java Swing - copy what that does. For one thing,
    > you should address the question of how to map in and out of your
    > system and into Swing.

    I'm not so familiar with java and for this I've no idea what is Java
    swing..would you like to give me a link where to find something about this
    issue?

    > Or how about the Jambalaya stuff on the Protege project (look at
    > Stanford.edu) ? I think they've already done this.

    I'll surely do...it seems you are not new to this kind of matter...do you
    know if are there any disscussion places on the net where to find other
    people working on this subject? I'll use the OilEd by manchester university
    to develope my ontology do you work in this field too?

    Bye
    claudio

    Claudio, Sep 9, 2004
  7. Claudio