Web Apllication with Microsoft Access Data Base

ruca

Hi,

I'm currently facing problems in my Web Application when I try to use a
Microsoft Database. With SQL and OrACLE works fine.

I only can access with a user at time. No more than one user. What can I do
to start working both webapplication and microsoft access together. What do
I have to do?

Guest

The problem with the Access database is probably permission-related. Access
databases will use a temporary file in order to manage multi-user access. If
the account does not have full access to the data directory then it may have
a problem creating and updating files. This kind of access may not be
appropriate for your web server and the account under which the application
is running. However, that is up to you.

Paul Clement

¤ Hi,
¤
¤ I'm currently facing problems in my Web Application when I try to use a
¤ Microsoft Database. With SQL and OrACLE works fine.
¤
¤ I only can access with a user at time. No more than one user. What can I do
¤ to start working both webapplication and microsoft access together. What do
¤ I have to do?

See the following:

PRB: Cannot connect to Access database from ASP.NET
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;316675

Paul
~~~~
Microsoft MVP (Visual Basic)