Web Browser Certificate Request and Retrieve in .NET

Roric O.

I´m trying to issue Web Client Certificates to people that register in my
site
but the sample pages that come with Microsoft CA are in ASP Classic and my
site
is in ASP .NET.
If anybody knows of a ASP.NET version of the Client Certificate Request web
(I just need tha Web Client Cert. Request)
pages that come with Microsoft Certification Authority or has some sample
code it would be greatly appreciated

I was able to port the code over to ASP .NET but when i get to the final
install of the issued certificate(on the client) I get an error that says :
"The certificate has probably been installed already.(The private key
corresponding to this certificate could not be found.)"

Also when i request a Cert. with .NET and then try a RetrievePending via
Classic ASP (ICertRequest.RetrievePending(sReqID, sServerConfig))
I get a Code 2 (Request Denied) where as the same code in .NET gives mi a
Code 5 (Issued). Same thing happens when i do it the other way around,
Request with classic ASP and RetrievePending With .NET.