    position of the dynamic control ?

    Any help appreciated
    Joe90
    Joe90, Dec 21, 2005

  2. Joe90

    chris Guest

    you can use javascirpt to grab the x, y position.

    e.g
    var obj = document.getElementById('xxx'); xxx = the client id of the
    control.
    var x = obj.offsetLeft; / obj.style.posLeft;
    var y = obj.offsetTop; / obj.style.posTop;

    P.S. the obj should not be a child element, the value will be zero if the
    control is a child element.

    chris, Dec 22, 2005