web designer needed to design website

Hal

IS THIS THE best place to post this?

if so great
if not
WHERE exactly is a good place to post this??

I would like to find someone to design, build, help write, upload a
new website

The website is for a company that offers business services.

The main purpose of the website is to attract customers.

I have already done alot of research and have many keywords, etc.

I have a good idea of what I want.

it would be great to find someone that can write well and has SEO
skills

I want to do this for no investment so if it means finding someone
that needs to practice and / or build a portfolio that would be great

if your interested or know someone that would be good for this please
let me know

thanks Hal

Bone Ur

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 27 Nov 2007 07:06:17 GMT
Hal scribed:
I would like to find someone to design, build, help write, upload a
new website

The website is for a company that offers business services.

The main purpose of the website is to attract customers.

I have already done alot of research and have many keywords, etc.

I have a good idea of what I want.

it would be great to find someone that can write well and has SEO
skills

I want to do this for no investment so if it means finding someone
that needs to practice and / or build a portfolio that would be great

if your interested or know someone that would be good for this please
let me know

thanks Hal

Were you the demented computer in that movie a few years ago about a few
years in the future?

Bone Ur

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 27 Nov 2007 07:19:25 GMT
dorayme scribed:
<[email protected]
m>,

O yeah? I admire your honesty. I think?

Don't you admire his gaul as well?

Well, at least some of us can restrain our vitupretude non-commitally.

HAL 9000

Bone said:
Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 27 Nov 2007 07:06:17 GMT
Hal scribed:

Were you the demented computer in that movie a few years ago about a few
years in the future?

I'm sorry, Bone. He can't answer that.

Bone Ur

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 27 Nov 2007 09:11:43
GMT HAL 9000 scribed:
I'm sorry, Bone. He can't answer that.

Ah hah! I knew it! Another sneaky, sinister cyborg strategm to snooker us
humans into lethargic complacency. Anyway, I hope he isn't your son and
that your smarter despite the handicap of a semi-conducting mind and a
voice which sounds like the result of waaaay too much valium.

Travis Newbury

IS THIS THE best place to post this?

Not really, but lets continue
I would like to find someone to design, build, help write, upload a
new website
Great!

The website is for a company that offers business services.
Good

The main purpose of the website is to attract customers.

Pretty typical reason
I have already done alot of research and have many keywords, etc.

Good start, this will help
I have a good idea of what I want.

Awesome, it is always a good thing if you have a general idea of what
you want.
it would be great to find someone that can write well and has SEO
skills

Plenty of people here like that
I want to do this for no investment so if it means finding someone
that needs to practice and / or build a portfolio that would be great

Damn, look at the time. I did not realize it was this late. Uh, I
have to get home. Good luck finding someone..

rf

Bone Ur said:
Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 27 Nov 2007 09:11:43
GMT HAL 9000 scribed:

Ah hah! I knew it! Another sneaky, sinister cyborg strategm to snooker
us
humans into lethargic complacency. Anyway, I hope he isn't your son and
that your smarter despite the handicap of a semi-conducting mind and a
voice which sounds like the result of waaaay too much valium.

Ah, but do you know that HAL is equal to IBM minus 1 (letter by letter)?

David Segall

Hal said:
IS THIS THE best place to post this?

if so great
if not
WHERE exactly is a good place to post this??

I would like to find someone to design, build, help write, upload a
new website

The website is for a company that offers business services.

The main purpose of the website is to attract customers.

I have already done alot of research and have many keywords, etc.

I have a good idea of what I want.

it would be great to find someone that can write well and has SEO
skills

I want to do this for no investment so if it means finding someone
that needs to practice and / or build a portfolio that would be great

if your interested or know someone that would be good for this please
let me know
There is a great web site that provides free web page designs at
<http://www.oswd.org/>. There is an excellent, free web site
development program that includes a simple tool to upload your web
pages at <http://kompozer.sourceforge.net/>. You can even host your
web site without paying any more than the annual cost of registering
your domain name (see <http://www.profectus.com.au/ee_cheapweb.html>).
Alas, there is no tool that will write correct, convincing English
prose for you. If you don't have a literate friend or relative you
will have to pay someone.

Travis Newbury

There is a great web site that provides free web page designs at
<http://www.oswd.org/>.

They all look the same. Sure change a color, change an image, but
essentially they are all exactly the same.

I prefer my websites to stand out from the competition.

Bone Ur

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 27 Nov 2007 11:12:22
GMT rf scribed:
Ah, but do you know that HAL is equal to IBM minus 1 (letter by
letter)?

I never knew that. Perhaps it explains the malady of that guy with the
broken shopping website when he chose to use the euphemism "we" during
pressure from the markupedly righteous.

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Travis Newbury
I was born in 1957 which is 1958 minus 1! Damn! This is getting
creepy...

I was born in 1957, in February, which is March minus 1 (month).

Ed Mullen

Adrienne said:
Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Travis Newbury

I was born in 1957, in February, which is March minus 1 (month).

I was born in 1950 which is 1 less than 1951. If you add up the digits
in 1950 that is 15, which is 1 less than how old I was in 1966 and
adding up the digits in 1951 is 16! Omigod! If you add up the digits
in 1966 that's 22. Which is 1 less than 23, which is when I got married
(in 1973)! And if you add up 1973, that's 20 which is 1 less than 21
which is 1 less than 1966 adds up to! I think I'm going to faint!

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

Tina Peters

Ed Mullen said:
I was born in 1950 which is 1 less than 1951. If you add up the digits in
1950 that is 15, which is 1 less than how old I was in 1966 and adding up
the digits in 1951 is 16! Omigod! If you add up the digits in 1966
that's 22. Which is 1 less than 23, which is when I got married (in
1973)! And if you add up 1973, that's 20 which is 1 less than 21 which is
1 less than 1966 adds up to! I think I'm going to faint!

Reminds me of that ridiculous movie "23".

--Tina

Jonathan N. Little

Ed said:
I was born in 1950 which is 1 less than 1951. If you add up the digits
in 1950 that is 15, which is 1 less than how old I was in 1966 and
adding up the digits in 1951 is 16! Omigod! If you add up the digits
in 1966 that's 22. Which is 1 less than 23, which is when I got married
(in 1973)! And if you add up 1973, that's 20 which is 1 less than 21
which is 1 less than 1966 adds up to! I think I'm going to faint!

Yes be we have the special distinction of being born in 57 and
graduating in 75!