Web page start Swing app?

johkar

Is it possible to launch a Java Swing app from a web page? If so,
what are the options? Can you link to a specific function in the
Swing app? Is it easier to do from a JSP based application vs .Net
or Flash? If you can share some insight or point me to some resources
that would be appreciated.

Thanks

Meke

johkar said:
Is it possible to launch a Java Swing app from a web page? If so,
what are the options? Can you link to a specific function in the
Swing app? Is it easier to do from a JSP based application vs .Net
or Flash? If you can share some insight or point me to some resources
that would be appreciated.

Thanks

look at Java Webstart which is part of Sun's Java jre download.

Mark