    coded, but there must be some way.

    <head runat="server">
    <title>Training</title>

    dbuchanan, Jun 25, 2008

  2. this.Title

    You can just use intellisense in visual studio and look at what the
    page-object is capable of.
    also - if you have the patience - you could read some tutorials on
    msdn, codeproject, codeplex ...,
    and you can search the newsgroups and the mentioned sites.

    Arthur Milfait, Jun 25, 2008

  3. Hello Doug,

    As Arthur suggested, the property "Page.Title" can help with the need to
    change page title at runtime. For example:

    this.Title = "For Test";

    I also have several good ASP.NET quickstart tutorial sites to be shared
    with you:

    ASP.NET Quickstart Tutorial
    http://quickstarts.asp.net/QuickStartv20/aspnet/

    Learn ASP.NET (Vedios, Tutorials, Media & Presentations, Documentation)
    http://www.asp.net/LEARN/

    Please let me know if you have any other concerns, or need anything else.

    Regards,
    Jialiang Ge (, remove 'online.')
    Microsoft Online Community Support

    .

    ications.

    Jialiang Ge [MSFT], Jun 25, 2008
  4. dbuchanan

    dbuchanan Guest

    Arthur,

    Thank you for your great reply. You've given me great direction.

    Doug

    dbuchanan, Jun 25, 2008
  5. dbuchanan

    dbuchanan Guest