Web Service not updating when developing and debugging within VS 2005

Robson Siqueira

Guys,

I've been experiencing a weird problem. I am developing a web service in
pretty much the same way I do develop other types of application using
C#.net (2.0). The problem is that when I run the application from Visual
Studio the code that is presented to me is different than the actual code.
It takes some cumbersome actions to get it to work:

a) "clean" the solution, rebuild it and then run
b) close and open VS again
c) "Stop" the Web Servers that VS opens when you are debugging a web service
within the IDE

This is not pratical at all. Have any of you experienced the same problem?
Is there a solution for this?

I think that I may be doing something wrong. It is prety cumbersome to
develop a web service, doing deployments, attaching to process and so on to
properly debug an application.

Any thoughts?

Regards,

Robson Siqueira
Enterprise Architect

MattC

Is your webservice in the same project? If not have you tried right
clicking on the web reference you added and selecting update, this will
refresh the wsdl used to generate your proxy class for the webservice.

MattC