Web Service

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Vijay Kumar via .NET 247, Apr 8, 2005.

  1. The document at the url http://ki-20/_vti_bin/bmomservice.asmx was not recognized as a known document type.
    The error message from each known type may help you fix the problem:
    - Report from 'WSDL Document' is 'The document format is not recognized (the content type is 'text/html; charset=utf-8').'.
    - Report from 'DISCO Document' is 'There was an error downloading 'http://ki-20/_vti_bin/bmomservice.asmx?disco'.'.
    - The request failed with the error message:
    --
    <h2>Object moved to <a href='http://ki-20/_layouts/1033/error.aspx?ErrorText=File%20Not%20Found%2E'>here</a>.</h2>

    --.
    - Report from 'XML Schema' is 'The document format is not recognized (the content type is 'text/html; charset=utf-8').'.

    I am getting this error when i am adding web reference to my web service. can any body help me?

    Vijay

    <Id>OHDuWQT54kmStGG1mA2t3A==</Id>

    Vijay Kumar via .NET 247, Apr 8, 2005