Web.sitemap problem with URl re-write

Med

Hi,

I use NetUrlRewriter for better SEO. i.e.
http://localhost/products.aspx?productid=123&productname=cordlesskeboard
rewrites to http://localhost/products/cordless-keyboard-123.aspx

However since each product result in a new URL, sitemap cannot recognise
<siteMapNode title="Products" description="Products" url="~/products.aspx"
/> specified in web.sitemap, unless I modify the Web.config at runtime, but
doing so will result in app restart and performance issues. Is there any
other way around this, like using RegEx in Web.sitemap i.e. <siteMapNode
title="Products" description="Products" url="~/products/(.*)" />

Kind Regards

Med