Web User Control Datagrid with properties

Ivan gil

Hi to all this is my first question ....
Im trying to make a web control in a web class controls
that control will be a datagrid and a property tabla
that get a DataTable and create a dataview with it for asign the grid
datasource to this dataview...My problem its that i have make the control
and property editable in design time but when the sub render starts that
variable asigned in design time mode is nothing and of course nothing its
displayed...
Any idea about how can i assign that variable before the control reder sub
its fired?
Thanks for all and sorry about my poor english
Ivan.