web user control invoking subroutine in parent page

Bill Rowell

I would like to create a set of generic record editing controls as a web user
control. When a button on the WUC is clicked, I want to invoke some event or
method on the parent page.
Has anyone come up with an easy way to do this?
I could create some public methods on the parent page class, but in order
for this to work on mutiple pages I would need a standard interface or
something.
Suggestions welcome!
Thanks!
-b