Web / Video conference application in asp.net

Guest

Is it possible to use asp.net(web-page) to develop Video conference
application? And, all user interfaces are in web-page including the video
received and sent, all being displayed on web-page, not window-form.
Possible?

Peter Morris [Droopy eyes software]

If you have a java applet or activex control yes, otherwise I would say not.

Guest

Would you mind to provide any resource for reference? I have been stuck into
this few weeks already. Thanks.