    reproduce a full config file? I've checked the readme and it doesn't
    specify.

    Thanks

    Matt Fulford, Dec 31, 2003

  2. Matt Fulford

    brucie Guest

    in post <news:>
    Matt Fulford said:

    > When using a configuration file with Webalizer (webalizer.conf), must all
    > configuration lines be included

    that would be logical so webalizer knows how to work

    > or just the ones I want to adjust from the default?

    if you mean delete all the others you're not using/changing i don't
    think that would be a good idea. no configuration file --> no work.

    --
    brucie
    31/December/2003 09:15:37 pm kilo

    brucie, Dec 31, 2003

  3. Matt Fulford

    Matt Fulford Guest

    Wouldn't webalizer just use the default values for all missed lines?

    Matt Fulford, Dec 31, 2003
  4. Matt Fulford

    brucie Guest

    in post <news:>
    Matt Fulford said:

    >>> When using a configuration file with Webalizer (webalizer.conf),
    >>> must all configuration lines be included

    >> that would be logical so webalizer knows how to work

    >>> or just the ones I want to adjust from the default?

    >> if you mean delete all the others you're not using/changing i don't
    >> think that would be a good idea. no configuration file --> no work.

    > Wouldn't webalizer just use the default values for all missed lines?

    not if its default values are/are in the configuration file. if your
    config file has lots of lines edit/add the ones you want and leave the
    rest alone.

    please don't toppost

    How am I supposed to post my replies in a newsgroup?:
    http://allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?How_to_post

    --
    brucie
    31/December/2003 09:50:50 pm kilo