WebClient DownloadFile problem

Cheri Elkin

I recieve the following error when attempting to download a file from our
web server to be placed on our hard drive. Any clues as to why I would get
this error? By the way, the directory already exists on the hard drive
("c").

System.Net.WebException: An exception occurred during a WebClient
request. ---> System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of
the path "C:\Essex\Download\POLEXPT1.DT1".
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String str)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess
access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean useAsync, String msgPath,
Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess
access)
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile(String address, String fileName)
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile(String address, String fileName)
at EssexWebClient.Download.DownLoadFile(Int32 intFile)