  1. I'm confused as to when you'd use the WebControls.Panel instead of the DIV
    tag as they appear to offer similar facilities on the surface.

    Thanks, Rob.

    Rob Nicholson, Feb 24, 2005

  2. Rob Nicholson

    Karl Seguin Guest

    They do offere similar facilities on the surface, but beneath the surface
    one provides a rich OO programming interface which allows you to
    programmatically set and control a high number of properties and levarage
    much functioanlity, while the other one does not.

    Karl

    --
    MY ASP.Net tutorials
    http://www.openmymind.net/

    Karl Seguin, Feb 24, 2005

  3. A DIV tag is static HTML. A Panel is a dynamic Control that you can control
    from the server.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    ..Net Developer
    Neither a follower nor a lender be.

    Kevin Spencer, Feb 24, 2005
  4. > They do offere similar facilities on the surface, but beneath the surface
    > one provides a rich OO programming interface which allows you to
    > programmatically set and control a high number of properties and levarage
    > much functioanlity, while the other one does not.

    Thanks - knew there was a reason for it's existence.

    Cheers, Rob.

    Rob Nicholson, Feb 25, 2005