WebDAV Request Q

George Durzi

If I use this WebDAV request to extract one property from Contact, it works
ok.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<a:propfind xmlns:a="DAV:" xmlns:b="urn:schemas:contacts:"
xmlns:c="http://schemas.microsoft.com/mapi/proptag/"
xmlns:d="http://schemas.microsoft.com/mapi/">
<a:prop>
<b:givenName/>
</a:prop>
</a:propfind>

However, I'd like to use <allprop/> instead of actually manually writing
each property into the request. When my request looks like this, I get a 401
(Bad Request) exception.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<a:propfind xmlns:a="DAV:" xmlns:b="urn:schemas:contacts:"
xmlns:c="http://schemas.microsoft.com/mapi/proptag/"
xmlns:d="http://schemas.microsoft.com/mapi/">
<b:allprop/>
</a:propfind>