WebForm_DoPostBackWithOptions

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by ik, Jul 2, 2004.

  1. ik

    ik Guest

    What's the below code? I can't seem to get to it to see the
    javascript...looks like it's dynamically generates via the .axd file,
    similar to the Trace.axd file ?

    <script src="WebResource.axd?a=s&amp;r=WebForms.js&amp;t=632242850658201712"
    type="text/javascript"></script>

    <a id="LinkButton2" href="javascript:WebForm_DoPostBackWithOptions(new
    WebForm_PostBackOptions (&quot;LinkButton2&quot;, &quot;&quot;,
    false, &quot;&quot;,
    &quot;LinkButton.PostBackUrlPage2cs.aspx&quot;, false, true))">Post
    value to another page</a>

    I cannot get to the JavaScript method, WebForm_DoPostBackWithOptions()....

    Seems like a very messy JavaScript parameter list to get it to post to
    another page......

    Thanks.

    ik, Jul 2, 2004