Weblog application

Guest

Hi,

which blogging engine would you recommend? Of course, I could settle for a mature application like Movable Type, but I would prefer a system written entirely in C#/ASP.NET - if possible with complete source code in order to adapt it to my requirements.

Are there any ASP.NET blogging engines that have reached an advanced stage? Would .Text or dasBlog be a good choice?

And: When will the Weblog Starter Kit see the light? ;-)

Many thanks,
P.

Teemu Keiski

..Text is a very good one. I use it on my own blog (though I don't host it
myself)

--
Teemu Keiski
http://blogs.aspadvice.com/joteke

PontiMax said:
Hi,

which blogging engine would you recommend? Of course, I could settle for a
mature application like Movable Type, but I would prefer a system written
entirely in C#/ASP.NET - if possible with complete source code in order to
adapt it to my requirements.
Are there any ASP.NET blogging engines that have reached an advanced
stage? Would .Text or dasBlog be a good choice?

Scott Allen

Both .Text and dasBlog are widely used. Both are .NET applications and
source code is availabe. Out of the box, .Text uses SQL Server while
dasBlog uses XML files for storage.