WebResource not cached in IE

Oleg Ogurok

Hi there,

I have an embeded resource which I'm serving to users. The assembly has
the following attribute:
[assembly: WebResourceAttribute("MyNameSpace.Resources.MyImage.gif",
"image/gif")]

The image shows w/o any problems. However, it is requested every time I
hit the page in IE.
When I run Fiddler (www.fiddlertool.com), I see that the caching
directive returned from the server is "private", which means no
caching.

I tried switching between Debug and Release configurations, and even
used a VS 2005 Web Deployment Project
(http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/asp.net/aa336619.aspx), with no luck.

Please advise,

-Oleg.