WEBrick LDAP authentification

Bil Kleb

Short version:

Can someone point me to (or provide) an example
of authenticating user names via email addresses
stored in an LDAP server while running WEBrick?

Long version:

The Soks Wiki we are using runs on WEBrick. Currently,
it only prompts for a user name (no password) before
allowing edits. The user name is not authenticated.

The folks in charge of the Wiki would like to have
user names authenticated via our LDAP server's
email address data to achieve some consistency in
author names. (But still no password requirement.)

Thanks,