Webservice problem

Rotsey

Hi,

I have a webservice in ASP.NET 2.0 and I am using DebugView to trace a
problem
with my webservice.

My webservice basically passes back a dataset after passing it a SQL
statement string
and a connection string.

I found a problem with the service that my connection string was wrong so I
passed it a new
string with the change but the service keeps giving me the same error and
when I look at
DebugView it shows the same connectstring that I had passed the first time
with the error.

It does not matter what I pass my service DebugView is showing the orignal
parameters.

Weird!!!!!

Any ideas why this might be happening? Is it cahing the parameters somehow?

Malcolm

John Saunders [MVP]

Rotsey said:
Hi,

I have a webservice in ASP.NET 2.0 and I am using DebugView to trace a
problem
with my webservice.

Sorry, what is "DebugView"?

Rotsey

It is a tool used to view debug messages that a win32 app can post.

In ,net

System.Diagnostics.Debug.Write