Webservice problem

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Rotsey, Apr 9, 2008.

  1. Rotsey

    Rotsey Guest

    Hi,

    I have a webservice in ASP.NET 2.0 and I am using DebugView to trace a
    problem
    with my webservice.

    My webservice basically passes back a dataset after passing it a SQL
    statement string
    and a connection string.

    I found a problem with the service that my connection string was wrong so I
    passed it a new
    string with the change but the service keeps giving me the same error and
    when I look at
    DebugView it shows the same connectstring that I had passed the first time
    with the error.

    It does not matter what I pass my service DebugView is showing the orignal
    parameters.

    Weird!!!!!

    Any ideas why this might be happening? Is it cahing the parameters somehow?

    Malcolm

    Rotsey, Apr 9, 2008

  2. "Rotsey" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have a webservice in ASP.NET 2.0 and I am using DebugView to trace a
    > problem
    > with my webservice.

    Sorry, what is "DebugView"?
    John Saunders | MVP - Windows Server System - Connected System Developer

    John Saunders [MVP], Apr 10, 2008

  3. Rotsey

    Rotsey Guest

    It is a tool used to view debug messages that a win32 app can post.

    In ,net

    System.Diagnostics.Debug.Write

    Rotsey, Apr 10, 2008