    Webservices Eventing... Can somebody point me to an example of this sort of
    thing in C# / ASP.NET?

    Thanks.
    Chris, Jul 3, 2007

  2. Chris

    bruce barker Guest

    flex data service events don't work with webservices. they work if
    message servers like JMS. flex data services keeps a persistent
    connection open to the server, so messages can pass back and forth
    without polling.

    not sure where C# / asp.net come in with your project. an asp.net page
    can host a flash file that has the flex support.

    if you want flex to call your server, then a JMS bridge is probably the
    easiest. though this would not be asp.net until iis 7.0, your bridge
    would be a nt service.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Jul 3, 2007