Website is loaded as "application/x-httpd-php"

Matthias Pospiech

My local Website cannot be loaded. I switched to Suse 9.3, so all I changed
is the system. When I access the website with konqueror I am asked:
"http://www.local-matthias.de/" öffnen?
Typ: application/x-httpd-php

and firefox asked me where to save file.

But I want the file to be loaded in the browser.
I have no idea what to do or check.

Matthias

data64

My local Website cannot be loaded. I switched to Suse 9.3, so all I changed
is the system. When I access the website with konqueror I am asked:
"http://www.local-matthias.de/" öffnen?
Typ: application/x-httpd-php

Is php actually installed on that box and have you configured the webserver
to handle php from that directory ?

data64