Webwork xwork.xml ConfigurationException->NullPointerException

OccasionalFlyer

I know this is "old" technology but I have to modify a Webwork-based
application. All I need to do is show a summary page. At first, I
added an entry to xwork.xml. Then I took it out because I determined
I didn't need an action for my jsp. Nevertheless, this application
that used to work fine, is now badly broken. The stack trace starts
with
Fatal com.opensymphony.xwork.config.providers.XMLConfigurationProvider
- Could not load Xwork configuration file, failing
com.opensymphony.xwork.config.ConfigurationException: caught exception
while loading xwork.xml with nested exception. This is followed by
SaxParserExceptions. Atribute class and atribute action are wrong.
This wasn't wrong before. I can't see any characters that I've left
over. I don't see an error message that points to a line number. How
can I figue out what is actually wrong? I asked my IDE, IDEA 9.02, to
validate the xwork.xml file but that got me nothing useful. Thanks.\

Ke