Weird Exception

Irish

Hi All,

I'm getting a really weird exception on a web app. It's getting
thrown left right and center.

The Exception is as follows:

Message = "File Does Not Exist"
Source = "System.Web"
StackTrace =

at System.Web.StaticFileHandler.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpContext
context)
at System.Web.DefaultHttpHandler.BeginProcessRequest(HttpContext
context, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
at
System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step,
Boolean& completedSynchronously)"
TargetSite: {System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo}

It's getting thrown after the Page.Load's are finishing. I'm completly
lost on where it is coming from and as you can see the exception isn't
very helpful.

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to take this challenge on.

symbion6

Hi,

I sorted out that this error only occurs when I'm running my site
through the ASP.Net development server.
When I run it on plain IIS, I don't get the error.
When I find out more, I will post it here.

Cheers,

Rens