What am I doing wrong - expert question

Tony Gilbert

Thank you for taking the time to help me out. I have just added the
DynamicDrive javascript "Site Logo Script" to my web site, and I am getting
some really odd behaviours. I suspect interaction with the javascripts in
the page, but I have even tried removing them with no improvement. The same
script is used on all pages, but the outcomes are quite different. They all
worked when I first added them, but after some updates (specifically adding
date updating script on page bottom) they gradually began to break down.

If you believe you can help me debug the problem, the URLs are as follows:

On http://66.135.34.37/ajgil/writefolio.htm the scipt works as expected.
On http://66.135.34.37/ajgil/printfolio.htm the logo is not visible at all,
no error message
On http://66.135.34.37/ajgil/default.htm I sometimes think I see the logo
flash, then vanish, but again no error message.

The logo javascript can be read at http://66.135.34.37/ajgil/staticlogo2.js
and the date update script at http://66.135.34.37/ajgil/lmd.js.

Any help would be appreciated.

Tony