What am I doing wrong - expert question

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Tony Gilbert, Nov 21, 2003.

  1. Tony Gilbert

    Tony Gilbert Guest

    Thank you for taking the time to help me out. I have just added the
    DynamicDrive javascript "Site Logo Script" to my web site, and I am getting
    some really odd behaviours. I suspect interaction with the javascripts in
    the page, but I have even tried removing them with no improvement. The same
    script is used on all pages, but the outcomes are quite different. They all
    worked when I first added them, but after some updates (specifically adding
    date updating script on page bottom) they gradually began to break down.

    If you believe you can help me debug the problem, the URLs are as follows:

    On http://66.135.34.37/ajgil/writefolio.htm the scipt works as expected.
    On http://66.135.34.37/ajgil/printfolio.htm the logo is not visible at all,
    no error message
    On http://66.135.34.37/ajgil/default.htm I sometimes think I see the logo
    flash, then vanish, but again no error message.

    The logo javascript can be read at http://66.135.34.37/ajgil/staticlogo2.js
    and the date update script at http://66.135.34.37/ajgil/lmd.js.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Tony