What does the expression "sizeof(int)*p" mean?

jeffc

WW said:
From the welcome.txt of this newsgroup:

"First of all, please keep in mind that comp.lang.c++ is a group for
discussion of general issues of the C++ programming language, *as* *defined*
*by* *the* *ANSI/ISO* *language* *standard*."

And it's for *general* *issues* of that language.

WW

jeffc said:
Thought you killfiled me?

I said: feel yourself killfiled. If that did make you imply you have been
killfiled and you still continued the agrument knowing that I have no chance
of replying...

Attila Feher

jeffc said:
Whatever you gotta believe.

You mix church with Standard C++. No need to believe. We have standard
defining the language and defining that operators are not functions.

jeffc

WW said:
I said: feel yourself killfiled. If that did make you imply you have been
killfiled and you still continued the agrument knowing that I have no chance
of replying...

It wouldn't make someone "imply" they've been killfiled, but it might make
someone "infer" they've been killfiled. And I didn't continue the argument,
I merely asked a question. I knew you would never killfile me.

Attila Feher

jeffc said:
It wouldn't make someone "imply" they've been killfiled, but it might
make someone "infer" they've been killfiled.

That too :)
And I didn't continue the argument, I merely
asked a question.

I was referring to your other posts.
I knew you would never killfile me.

I do not killfile anyone nowadays. The posts still show up in the unread
count and the "catch up" takes ages in OutOfLuck. I simply use my inner
strength and ignore. ;-)

jeffc

Attila Feher said:
I do not killfile anyone nowadays. The posts still show up in the unread
count and the "catch up" takes ages in OutOfLuck. I simply use my inner
strength and ignore. ;-)

What is OutOfLuck?