    and thtml page?

    Thanks for answer this question !
    , Nov 21, 2005

  2. wrote:
    > I have a thtml file and when I click it, I cannot open it.
    > What does thtml stand for? what's the difference between a html page
    > and thtml page?
    > Thanks for answer this question !

    You know it took longer to write your post than it would have to just
    google thtml.

    --
    -=tn=-
    Travis Newbury, Nov 21, 2005

  3. Greg N. Guest

    Travis Newbury wrote:
    >>What does thtml stand for?

    > You know it took longer to write your post than it would have to just
    > google thtml.

    If I were you, I'd have used google myself before writing a seemingly
    smart response like this, to make sure the answer _is_ indeed readily
    avalilable.

    I think it isn't.

    --
    Gregor's Motorradreisen:
    http://hothaus.de/greg-tour/
    Greg N., Nov 21, 2005
  4. Greg N. wrote:

    >> You know it took longer to write your post than it would have to just
    >> google thtml.

    > If I were you, I'd have used google myself before writing a seemingly
    > smart response like this, to make sure the answer _is_ indeed readily
    > avalilable.

    http://www.google.com/search?q=thtml file extension

    Hit number 2: http://www.saugus.net/Computer/Extensions/Letter/T/

    thtml & ttml
    Very similar to shtml but utilizes Tcl to do its work.

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is
    David Dorward, Nov 21, 2005
  5. Greg N. Guest

    David Dorward wrote:

    > http://www.google.com/search?q=thtml file extension

    Well, for any given page, you know one can easily tailor a three word
    search argument that scores a bullseye.

    But if you simply search for thtml, you'll get only geek greek in the
    first few dozens of hits.

    > thtml & ttml
    > Very similar to shtml but utilizes Tcl to do its work.

    Thanks.

    --
    Gregor's Motorradreisen:
    http://hothaus.de/greg-tour/
    Greg N., Nov 21, 2005
  6. Greg N. wrote:

    > Well, for any given page, you know one can easily tailor a three word
    > search argument that scores a bullseye.

    How nice. It was the second thing I tried, I spend a grand total of about
    half a minute searching.

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is
    David Dorward, Nov 21, 2005
  7. Greg N. Guest

    David Dorward wrote:

    > How nice. It was the second thing I tried, I spend a grand total of about
    > half a minute searching.

    Well, you're certainly better at it than me. I wasted 15 minutes trying
    to understand the gobbledigook I got in the first thing I tried.

    --
    Gregor's Motorradreisen:
    http://hothaus.de/greg-tour/
    Greg N., Nov 21, 2005

    I got so much reply. But exactly in what situation, thtml is useful?
    Why use it?
    , Nov 22, 2005
  9. wrote:

    > I got so much reply. But exactly in what situation, thtml is useful?
    > Why use it?

    Same reason you might use SSI, CGI (+language of choice), Perl, PHP, ASP,
    JSP, etc.

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is
    David Dorward, Nov 22, 2005