What happened to h2rb (C header file translator)

Scott Roland

I was searching for some way to use C header files (mostly #defines)
along with some embedded ruby and I found the script h2rb.

Up until Ruby 1.8.7 it was in the ext/dl directory of the Ruby
distributions:
<http://svn.ruby-lang.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/branches/ruby_1_8_7/ext/dl/h2rb?view=log>

Does anyone know why it is no longer distributed? I think I will start
using the version that came with release 1.8.7, but it makes me nervous
that it seems to have disappeared.

Thanks.