    “what… is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?”

    xahlee.org/funny/unladen_swallow.html

    Xah
    Xah Lee, Jun 28, 2011

  2. Xah Lee

    Alister Ware Guest

    On Tue, 28 Jun 2011 12:33:27 -0700, Xah Lee wrote:

    > this will be of interest to those bleeding-edge pythoners.
    >
    > “what… is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?â€
    >
    > xahlee.org/funny/unladen_swallow.html
    >
    > Xah

    is that an African or European swallow?

    Alister Ware, Jun 28, 2011

  3. Xah Lee

    Ian Kelly Guest

    On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 1:33 PM, Xah Lee <> wrote:
    > this will be of interest to those bleeding-edge pythoners.
    >
    > “what… is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?”
    >
    > xahlee.org/funny/unladen_swallow.html

    More interesting to me is not the ad but that Wolfram Alpha will
    actually answer the question.

    http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow

    It even gives you an option to switch between an African or European swallow.
    Ian Kelly, Jun 28, 2011