What version control can I use with VC++6?

Andrea Blltr

Hi everybody,

I'm looking for a handy CVS to use with VC++6. I'm checking out CVSNT
+Tortoise, do you think can it be a good solution? What products do
you recommend?

Thanks in advance,
Andrea

Victor Bazarov

Andrea said:
I'm looking for a handy CVS to use with VC++6. I'm checking out CVSNT
+Tortoise, do you think can it be a good solution? What products do
you recommend?

Wrong newsgroup. Try the newsgroup dedicated to VC++ or to Windows
programming. Also, there is 'comp.software-eng' where, I am sure,
products like version control are much more on topic than in a C++
language newsgroup.

Frank Birbacher

Hi!

Andrea said:
I'm looking for a handy CVS to use with VC++6. I'm checking out CVSNT
+Tortoise, do you think can it be a good solution? What products do
you recommend?

I'm successfully using TortoiseSVN and MSVC. I guess you can just use
any version control system with MSVC. The only thing is from within the
MSVC IDE one cannot command any version control system apart from
Microsoft's own SourceSafe.

Frank