    include files so I will bring my code to parent files.
    or is there anything else..

    Kind regards

    MFA, Sep 9, 2003

  2. MFA

    rick watkins Guest

    There is no limit that I am aware of.

    Have a good look through the code in the include to see if you have created
    any infinite loops or that sort of thing

    Sorry I can't be of anymore help.

    Rick Watkins
    Web Developer

    "MFA" <MFA@MFA> wrote in message
    > Hi All
    >
    > Is there any limit to include files (<!--#include file="xyz.asp"-->).
    >
    > I have developed an application where I am including different files on

    the
    > base of diffirent conditions and values and getting error at certain

    stage.

    rick watkins, Sep 9, 2003

  3. Sounds like you are trying to perform a CINT() on a number > 32767.
    http://www.aspfaq.com/2389

    Aaron Bertrand - MVP, Sep 9, 2003
  4. MFA

    Ray at Guest

    You're issue isn't includes. It appears that you're trying to cint a number
    beyond the limits of an integer data type. You're over by one
    (coincidence?).

    An integer can be between -32768 and 32767, inclusive. For any numbers
    outside of that range, use clng.

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Sep 9, 2003
  5. MFA