    Factor which owns the product "Breeze XML Binder"? I cannot access
    their web site anymore. Does Breeze Factor go out of business? Thanks
    a lot.
    Daniel Chou, Jul 12, 2004

  2. Daniel Chou

    wik

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Gone with the wind...

    I'd avoid Breeze Factor. Use something else (JAXP, JAXB, Xerces, whatever.)

    Breeze Factor's products aren't particularly bad -- however, whoever is behind the company seems to disappear for months and even years at a time. Which ultimately leaves customers hanging with potentially critical support issues, and no recourse but to switch products.

    The person behind Breeze is clearly a talented programmer, but he runs a very poor business.
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2008
    wik, Jun 20, 2008