    I have an easy one I think. How do you go to a URL when you click a
    table cell?

    Neil_RM
    Neal_rm, Feb 5, 2004

  2. Neal_rm

    kaeli Guest

    In article <HSwUb.6859$>,
    enlightened us with...
    > Hi all,
    > I have an easy one I think. How do you go to a URL when you click a
    > table cell?

    In newer browsers, onClick of TD is supported. If you have to support
    old browsers, you pretty much can't. You have to use a link in the cell.

    So, for newer browsers that support TD onClick

    ~kaeli~
    Hey, if you got it flaunt it! If you don't stare at someone
    who does. Just don't lick the TV screen, it leaves streaks.
    http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
    http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace
    kaeli, Feb 5, 2004

  3. Neal_rm