When images just won't load....

Melissa

Hi People,
Just when I think I am beginning to understand html.....I ran into a
snag with a site that I am working on, I created a 6 page web gallery
using Image Ready.
Then I put them in the DW document, uploaded to the server. All was
working well until I got to page 4.
For some reason the thumbnail images will not load, they are linked to
files in the same folder that pages 1-3 are. According to Safari's
"activity window" the files are "forbidden".

The files that work are here:
http://www.jtawfikart.com/gallery/index_3.html

The files that DO NOT work start here:
http://www.jtawfikart.com/gallery/gallery4a.htm

This gallery section, and all of it's files are in a folder - (as you
can see by the link above).
Could that have something to do with it?

Any input is much appreciated,
Thanks in Advance.

Melissa

marcus

In the HTML source of this page an example image is:
img src="thumbnails/0004104-R01-012.jpg"
and the full path is:
http://www.jtawfikart.com/gallery/thumbnails/0004104-R01-012.jpg

In the HTML source of that page an example image is:
img src="thumbnails/0004104-R01-040.jpg"

But when trying to show the image here, you get a "permissions" error:
http://www.jtawfikart.com/gallery/thumbnails/0004104-R01-040.jpg

BTW, you can see a full directory listing here:

http://www.jtawfikart.com/gallery/thumbnails/

The solution is to set the permissions on the files correctly, usually by using
chmod.

Hope this helps!

regards
Marcus