    by talking about these techniques in detail? or online resources?

    Thanks a lot,

    -Walala
    walala, Aug 30, 2003

  2. "walala" <> wrote in message
    news:biqgpr$jm4$...

    > I have learned VHDL and tried several comparator, adder, multiplier
    > design... seems most VHDL books only teach how to design these easy
    > blocks... but now I am facing with the problem to design a datapath unit

    for
    > a DSP...(see my previous post) architecture, timing control,

    paralell-serial
    > partition, pipelining made me so confused... are there any books can help

    me
    > by talking about these techniques in detail? or online resources?

    This isn't a VHDL problem; it's a digital design problem. Consider
    any classic undergraduate digital design textbook such as Wakerly
    or (my favourite, but now out of print) Prosser and Winkel.
    --

    Jonathan Bromley, Consultant

    DOULOS - Developing Design Know-how

    Tel: +44 (0)1425 471223 mail: